PacSeal Hydraulics is a leader in ShearFlo® metal-to-metal sealing technology, constantly improving and enhancing the standard product line through test programs and research and development. All PacSeal products are manufactured, inspected, assembled and tested in Southern California, USA.
- ShearFlo® sealing technology ensures high cycle life for critical service applications with high pressure and high flow rate requirements.
- Hardened stainless steel sealing elements are lapped and polished to exacting standards of finish and flatness to produce a virtually leak proof, contaminant resistant metal-to-metal seal.
- The sealing elements are spring-preloaded and pressure-energized, which maintains constant contact between the two sealing surfaces to prevent contaminants from causing damage and leaks.
- Movement between the sealing surfaces maintains the lapped, flat surface to ensure a long life that renews with use.
- All ShearFlo® sealing components are inspected and factory acceptance tested to ensure reliable and zero leak performance.